Salon Infection Control Guidelines /Protocol
Our team at Salon Solutions pledge fervently to uphold the highest possible standards to provide our clients with a safe, clean and disinfected environment where we can provide a personal one on one experience. We will adhere to the following protocols.
- Our staff is certified in Barbicide Sanitation and Disinfection as well as COVID-19 for the
Professional Beauty Industry.
- We will maintain a 3 foot distance between each work station.
- Each employee will Sanitize hands before and after every appointment.
- All stations and tools will be sanitized and disinfected after very client
- It is now your option to wear a face mask before entering the Salon. Please bring an extra mask if you are having a color service. Thank you.
- Each client will have one comb, clean cape, and brushes assigned to them for their appointment that has been properly sanitized and disinfected.
- Gloves will be worn by us when appropriate throughout your service.
- Appointment only bookings to provide a safe personal one on one experience.
- Credit cards will be required for all new client COLOR bookings…no exceptions.
48 hour cancellation policy will be strictly enforced because of high demand.
There will be no magazines coffee or snacks, you may bring your own.
We appreciate your help and cooperation in moving forward with the new regulations.
We also hope you will feel safe and well cared for while visiting us and share your experience with your friends and family!